Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in San Antonio Home


Disasters are never planned. SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio was reached out by a customer after an electrical fire took place in their garage. Our team of tr... READ MORE



Mold Damage in San Antonio


SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio was recently called out to a job as a result of water damage. The customer had dealt with previous water damage from the windo... READ MORE



Heavy rain creates disaster for this San Antonio home


A disaster in your home can be a very traumatic experience for people. Heavy rains allowed rainwater to soak the attic crawl and weigh down the insulation and ... READ MORE



Storm Impacts San Antonio Home


SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio was called to respond to this home after rain waters came rushing in. Our team was quick to arrive and assess where damages we... READ MORE



Fire Damage in San Antonio Home


Disasters are never planned, and a fire had broken out in this family’s home. The family called out SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio about the damages tha... READ MORE



Water Loss in Northeast San Antonio Business


This company located out in San Antonio suffered water damage throughout the building. SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio was called out to help the business. A... READ MORE



Water Damage in San Antonio Home


SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio was reached out to by this homeowner about a water damage. After the point of contact, our team immediately dispatched a crew ... READ MORE



Mold Damage in San Antonio


SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio was reached out by a homeowner in San Antonio, Texas about a water leak causing mold growth inside their home. Our technician... READ MORE



Commercial Water Loss in Northeast San Antonio


No job is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio. A company recently reached out to our team about a water loss. SERVPRO of Northeast Sa... READ MORE



Commercial Water Loss in Northeast San Antonio


This company reached out to SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio when a pipe ruptured causing water damage to the second floor. SERVPRO of Northeast San Antonio d... READ MORE